Start a great career in fintech!
Product Manager - Responsible for working with customers to customize the FINBOA platform for their compliance processes. Will encourage customers to digitize more processes on the FINBOA platform. Build a rolodex of resources to tap for given projects to meet customers needs.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with key stakeholders and clients by becoming a valuable resource on the software and their partners
- Lead ongoing support efforts for customers after the onboarding process has concluded: serving as a project manager, sharing best practices, solving problems, and identifying new opportunities
- Extract and analyze data to provide deeper insights and smarter understanding of network operations, opportunities for improvement and areas of strength
- Present recommendations to customers for improving or expanding the use of the saas platform within their organization and community partners
- Conduct in-person and virtual training for clients and their partners
- Collect customer feedback on a regular basis and advocate for relevant product/service feedback internally
- Monitor and communicate progress of FINBOA
- Configuring software for new clients
- Take the lead in customer critical issues and negotiate resolution.
- Maintain an in depth understanding of company technology, products, and services
- Generate Customer Success Content; internally for marketing (blog posts, case studies) and externally for clients (learning-hub articles on new features, lessons learned, how to use the software)
- Partner with sales to ensure a common revenue growth goal for your portfolio of accounts