About this position
Customer Success & Support Associate I I
Job Type: Full-time, In-Office
FINBOA was ranked #11 in Houston’s fastest growing companies. FINBOA provides process and workflow management software to banks and credit unions. FINBOA is expanding its team in Houston, Texas.
The Customer Success & Support Associate II who will be responsible for working directly with FINBOA customers. You will be responsible for documentation of resolution steps in the knowledge base. You will be responsible for monitoring and managing daily batch processes. You will be working with customers and your support team members daily.
- Be at your desk ready to take calls on time for your shift.
- Take customer calls and help customers with issue resolution.
- Document self help knowledge base and be able to point customers to the knowledge base.
- Log calls in company CRM software.
- Monitor daily batch processes. Check for errors and perform steps to resolve.
- Resolve calls within the companies designed service level agreements.
- Be able to log steps to recreate software bugs.
- Be able to understand FINBOA processes to assist in identifying where errors might be occurring.
- Assist with coordinating the software setup and rollout for new customers.
- Be able to conduct simple software training sessions.
- Update project tasks in the company Project Management software.
- Assisting with documenting products and organizing training sessions.
- Attend daily team meetings being prepared to discuss issues and blockers.
- Follow all policies and procedures as specified in the company manuals, procedures, and work instructions.
- Carry out all duties and responsibilities in an ethical and conscientious manner.
- Excellent listening skills with the ability to demonstrate understanding of the customer's needs.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
2+ years experience working with HTML and CSS.
2+ years experience in SaaS software support.
2+ years experience in troubleshooting software configuration to troubleshoot issues.
2+ years experience working with computer systems, servers and batch processes.
High school or equivalent (Required)
Bachelor’s degree (preferred but not required)
An associate degree is considered a plus.
Experience in banking is a plus.