About this position
FINBOA is a fast-growing financial technologies software company based in Houston Texas. FINBOA provides award-winning SaaS process automation software and PCI DSS Certified solutions for banks and credit unions.
The Database Architect C # implements, monitors, and maintains Microsoft Azure solutions, including major services related to azure infrastructure, Azure AD authentication, remote device management, patch management, disaster recovery testing.
This role defines what is needed to be done to implement Microsoft cloud solutions, using written and verbal communication skills to scope, assemble, and propose solutions. This is a hands-on role that can manage, facilitate, and coordinate execution of proposed solutions into fruition.
- Working at L2 level on day to day operational issues, requests and project tasks involving various technologies e.g. Azure, Windows server, patching tools, server hardware (blade as well as rack).
- Install, configure, administrate, manage, and support Azure compute instances, Azure Backup, Azure Storage Monitor, snapshot, Azure Storage, VNet, Load Balancers and RBAC.
- Must have a hands-on experience of system administration of Windows server-side infrastructure, virtual machines, and associated technologies on physical servers.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to resolve internal and customer related issues.
- Configure and troubleshoot Terminal servers (RDS), Windows Clustering, NLB, DFS, Internal PKI, and Hyper-V. PowerShell cmdlet and scripting.
- Understands, documents, and supports the underlying business processes, workflows, data and application platforms that depend on Microsoft services.
- Take ownership of issues, with a sense of urgency, and using sound judgement to resolve within service levels.
- Engage peers in accordance with processes and procedures to create complete solution designs.
- Develop and communicate task level detail for project plans.
- Must be able to effectively coordinate and multi-task across various groups and functional teams inside and outside of the organization.
- Prior experience working at an ISP/Managed Services/IT Services company is preferred, and a background in dealing with global teams and remote teams will be a strong plus
- Your responsibilities will be divided into the following categories.
- Minimum Education – 2 Year Technical Degree with 2 years’ experience or a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Information Technology
- 2-4 Years of relevant industry experience
Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE or similar)
Azure Administrator Associate (AZ103)
Knowledge and understanding of core Microsoft technologies and services including;
FINBOA provides a process automation platform to financial institutions to improve efficiency, reduce risk, and improve customer experience. We value a strong work ethic and a great attitude. Be part of one of the fastest growing companies in Houston. Apply today.