If your back office team is fighting deadlines then they most likely are not helping your financial institution fight fraud. Banks and credit unions in this situation are losing money and creating a less than ideal situation for their customers and staff.
Join us for this webinar on Thursday, Oct. 10 at 12:30 CST to hear from Kimberly Mantuano, VP, eBanking Assistant Director at Centennial Bank and Neil Angermeier, Operations System Manager at Independence Bank on the topic of "Fighting Fraud with Payment Dispute Automation." Learn real world best practices on how to leverage process automation to fight payment fraud. Hear actual impacts on the bottom line as well as both employee and customer satisfaction with the dispute process.
We will cover:
- What’s driving the need to modernize and digitize payment dispute processing
- How intelligent process automation strengthens compliance and fraud management
- How eliminating manual processes impacts staff efficiency, training and retention
- Why implementing payment dispute automation delivers a better customer experience
- How to navigate the transition from largely manual compliance processes to highly automated digital compliance management
- Real-world best practices to leverage process automation to fight payment fraud
Who Should Attend?
Chief Compliance Officer, Head of Risk, Head of Debit Card Operations, Head of Digital Banking, Compliance Officer, Head of Deposits, Head of Fraud/Loss Prevention, Head of Operations, Debit Card Specialist