About this position
FINBOA is a fast-growing software company based in Houston Texas. FINBOA provides process and workflow management software to banks and credit unions. The process automation software can be configured to meet customer needs.
The Customer Support Specialist is responsible for contributing to increasing team efficiency by giving support operationally and administratively.
Your responsibilities will be divided into the following categories.
Configuring, testing, performance maintenance, compliance, information security:
- Azure SQL, Storage, Firewall
- Virtual Machine & Virtual Networks
- Disaster Recovery
- Manage multiple customer databases.
- Assist with onboarding new customers.
- Assist with customer data transfer-related issues.
- Document and understand the product and related data structures to answer customer questions and assist support staff with troubleshooting software and data-related issues.
- Manage FINBOA product deployments and release pipelines.
Compliance, Cost Management, and new Configuration Development
- Ensure all systems are updated with proper change control management.
- Review cloud costs and write scripts to reduce monthly costs.
- Roll out FINBOA products through containerization for Azure and Google marketplaces.
- Resolve complex technical support requests reported to our support channels, including email, web, or phone.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues for SaaS and On-Premises products.
- Communicate with customers about support requests and enhancements.
- Meet high standards for maintaining SLA requirements as related to customer issues.
- Collaborate and communicate with other internal teams to accomplish tasks as assigned.
- Experience in IT within a financial institution or as a vendor
- Experience setting up, configuring, and maintaining Windows Servers.
- Understanding of Azure virtual networks, IP segmentation, firewall, and NSG rules.
- Understanding of PCI and SOC2 compliance requirements.
- Experience with Linux is a plus.
- Strong customer service, written and verbal communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
FINBOA provides a process automation platform to financial institutions to improve efficiency, reduce risk, and improve customer experience. We value a strong work ethic and a great attitude. Be part of one of the fastest growing companies in Houston. Apply today.