About this position
FINBOA is a fast-growing software company based in Houston Texas. FINBOA provides process and workflow management software to banks and credit unions. The process automation software can be configured to meet customer needs.
The Customer Support Specialist is responsible for contributing to increasing team efficiency by giving support operationally and administratively.
Your responsibilities will be divided into the following categories.
- Take customer calls and help customers to resolution.
- Log calls in company CRM software.
- Be able to answer questions about the software and if discovered follow a process to confirm and log software bugs.
- Be able to work with HTML and CSS.
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Assist with coordinating the software setup and rollout for new customers.
- Be able to conduct simple software training sessions.
- Update project tasks in the company Project Management software.
- Assist with the preparation of daily invoicing
- Assist with the preparation of daily invoicing.
- Assisting with documenting products and organizing training sessions.
- Assist with data collection and scheduling meetings with internal teams and customers where necessary.
- Work on SOC (Security Operations Center) and PCI (payment card industry ) Compliance functions. Assist with tasks associated with various audits for example reviewing compliance and change control logs.
- Assist in various administrative functions like facilities management, ordering supplies, mailing and shipping functions.
- Build various process automations to streamline office staffing functions like expense reports, and onboarding new staff.
- Follow all policies and procedures as specified in the company manuals, procedures, and work instructions.
- Maintain high employee morale.
- Carry out all duties and responsibilities in an ethical and conscientious manner.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening skills with the ability to demonstrate understanding of the customer's needs. An associate degree is considered a plus.
- Strong problem solving
Education and Training
- Bachelors degree (preferred but not required)
- Experience in banking, fintech, technical operations
- Two (2) years of operations experience
- Experience in a software product development or support environment is considered a plus
- Experience working in a PCI and SOC environment is considered a plus
- Customer support
- Knowledge of Quickbooks and Hubspot is a plus
FINBOA provides a process automation platform to financial institutions to improve efficiency, reduce risk, and improve customer experience. We value a strong work ethic and a great attitude. Be part of one of the fastest growing companies in Houston. Apply today.